Luscious FP Lemon Pudding
This wonderful Lemon FP pudding is so versatile and can be used for pie filling or just eat it right out of the bowl! The texture is not quite as smooth as the original pudding recipe, but the flavor, thickness, and filling protein base hits all of the marks!This recipe contains Affiliate links
- 1 Fry Pan
- 1 cup Egg whites For the deep S version sub 3 whole eggs and 1/4c Egg white
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 3-4 T Gentle Sweet, Xylitol Free seems to work best Experiment with other sweeteners at your own risk! They may not set up!
- 1/2 tsp Gluccie
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 cup THM Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 drops Lorann Key Lime extract or similar extract
- 1 T Collagen (optional) Extra protein 🙂
- 1 dash turmeric (just for color, optional)
- Gently Soft Scramble your eggs in a fry pan, you can also cook them in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl or steamer (2 minutes, stop at 1 minute to stir), or you could even use the "cook" setting on your blender to cook the egg while you are blending. DO NOT OVERCOOK YOUR EGGS. This will make an eggy flavor and a bad texture. Be very careful about how long you cook. They should be just set, not browning at all.
- You can skip the gluccie if you don't do well with it but it may not set up all the way, or you can sub for 1/4 tsp xanthan gum or 1/2 tsp bloomed gelatin in the lemon juice.
- Add all of your ingredients to the blender and blend the daylights out of it. I'm serious, blend longer than you think.
- Pour from the blender and chill for a minimum of 30 minutes (if you are impatient, eat it right away!)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!