Just like Mom’s Goulash (FP!)
(light s for a larger helping!) Sometimes there are recipes from childhood that you just can’t get out of your mind. This happens to be one of them. It is comfort food for me. This is another one of those dishes that doesn’t require a lot of time and is a crowd pleaser! You could sub out Dreamfieds pasta for a less slimming effect, or your could even use spaghetti squash (though that would not look quite as yummy).
- 1.5 lbs ground meat
- 2 bags thm not naughty noodles rinsed.
- 1 medium onion.
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 squirt mustard
- Garlic salt and pepper to taste.
- Fry 1.5 lbs ground meat and rinse under hot water.
- Remove meat and rinse the pan. Fry onions, garlic and noodles together. Cook until the Onion is tender.
- Add meat, tomato's and sauce, mustard and other seasonings to taste.
- Simmer and serve!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!