E Taco Slaw
- 1 lb very lean ground meat, rinsed
- 1-2 pkg Mushrooms- chopped tiny
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 can rotel tomato
- 1 16oz bag cole slaw
- 3-4 T Taco Seasoning
- 3/4 tsp salt- less if your taco seasoning contains salt
- Low Fat Greek Yogurt (optional)
- 1 batch Hello Cheese for garnish optional
- Begin by frying your ground meat until fully cooked and rinse to remove the fat
- Dice up all of your mushrooms an add thm back to the pan with the meat, sautee
- Add tomato, seasonings, rinsed beans, and slaw. Cook until the cabbage has begun to cook down
- Top with low fat greek yogurt and hello cheese if desired!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!