Coach Nikki's Shake and Bake Radishes
Do you miss shake and bake potatoes? Me too! That's why I created this recipe that can be used even in Deep S!!! This is an all around S friendly recipe and I hope you love it!If you would like to purchase an Epicure steamer, you can find them on my Epicure Website! If you have any questions about them please feel free to send me a message! It is one of the single most helpful things I have purchased to help me to stay on plan when life gets crazy! https://nicolekrusedye.epicure.com/en-us/
- Epicure Mulitpurpose Steamer
- Baking Sheet
- 1 Bag Whole Radishes
- 1-2 Tbls Hubby Loving Chicken Seasoning
- 1 Tbls Butter or Bacon Grease
- Pre-Heat Oven to 300 for convection or 350 for non-convection
- Wash and Quarter Radishes
- Place in the Epicure Multi Purpose Steamer and microwave for 4 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and blot off as much excess water as possible (It will be HOT!)
- Coat radishes in 1T of butter or bacon grease
- Coat in 1-2 T Hubby Loving Chicken Seasoning
- Dump the radishes on a baking sheet and bake for 14-20 minutes until crispy. Can be done in the air fryer as well, 350 for 10-15 minutes until crispy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!