Chicken Crunch Salad (S)
One of my favorite summer meals that don’t heat up the house is this easy Chicken Crunch Salad! It is light and refreshing and a hit with the entire family! I lived on this before THM but its unsavory ingredients left me wanting to make a healthy recreation for my family! This classic (In my house) can be made up so quickly when short on time and is delicious the next day as leftovers in a work lunch.
- 5 chicken breasts season how you like and grill
- 2 T Nikki’s Dry Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 1/4 c Apple cider vinegar
- 3 T soy sauce
- 3 T water
- 1 t super sweet
- I added 1.5 bags of pre made coleslaw (you could do the full 2) and mix.
- Blend all ingredients besides the chicken together and toss with the coleslaw.
- Then put your cut up chick breast on top with a few cashews (you could also use slivered almonds)
It's so delicious! Perfect for warmer weather!!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!