Butterfly Pea Tea
Looking for a Copycat Recipe to the Café Version? I got you!
- In a coffee maker or on a kettle heat 2 cups of water
- Add 2 tea bags and let brew for 5 minutes
- Squish all of the water out of tea bags and remove from water
- Add super sweet (or similar) to the brewed tea concentrate
- Pour over ice
- Add Lemon Juice and watch the magic happen!
Once this tea has been brewed and you add your lemon juice your tea will change from dark blue to purple! If you have very mineral filled water the results of this may very. For best results on color use bottled water. Whichever water you use, it will still taste fantastic!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!